Meet Douglas N. DeLorenzo, DPM, FACFAS
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Dr. DeLorenzo attended Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ and the New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
- Dr. DeLorenzo completed a Surgical Foot and Ankle Residency at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ where he was Chief Resident.
- His focus is in comprehensive foot care matching his extensive training and experience. Dr. DeLorenzo has years of experience in treating common heel pain and plantar fasciitis using new innovative, non-surgical treatments used in Sports Medicine, where he has treated highly competitive collegiate athletes.
- His experience at the world renowned Joslin Diabetes Center qualifies him as an expert in Diabetic ulcers, slow healing wounds and their complications.
- His Board Certified status is documentation of his abilities in Foot Surgery.
Experience You Can Trust
- Dr. DeLorenzo has over 25 years experience in treating foot and ankle problems and is Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Dr. DeLorenzo has both Hospital and Surgical Center privileges in Central and Northern NJ and is active in teaching in the St. Barnabas Podiatric Residency Program.
- Dr. DeLorenzo is also a Diplomate in Wound Care by The American Professional Wound Care Association and a member of The Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing and treats various types of foot and ankle wounds.
- Dr. DeLorenzo lives in Manalapan with his wife and two children who also hope to pursue careers in the Medical field. Dr. DeLorenzo has coached Manalapan recreation basketball and volunteered for the Manalapan Soccer Club. Dr. DeLorenzo was on the Board of Trustees for the Manalapan High School Marching Band. When not working, Dr. DeLorenzo likes to work out, mountain bike and run.